How To Donate
Step 1 of 2: Register
- If you are an Indian Citizen or an NRI holding a valid Indian Passport, you will need to register before you can begin donating on this website. To register, click on the Donate link on the left of the screen.
- You will be taken to the login page. Click on the Register Now link.
- All fields on the Registration form are mandatory.
- Please keep a scanned copy of your valid Indian Passport available before you begin to fill out the registration form. Please note that only JPG, PNG, GIF, PDF formats can be uploaded.
- Fill in the complete form, and click the “Submit Form” button if you agree with the Declaration.
- You will receive an e-mail with a temporary password which you would need to change after your account is activated.
- Your account will be activated as soon as your passport has been verified, which should happen within one business day.
- You will receive an e-mail as soon as your account is activated and you will be able to log in with your e-mail address and the password that was e-mailed to you.
Step 2 of 2: Login to Donate
- To begin donating, click on the Donate link on the left of the screen.
- You will be taken to the login page. Use your registered e-mail address and the password that you would have received, to log in to donate.
- On successful login, you will be directed to the “Donate” page.
- Enter the amount that you wish to donate. The minimum value is Rs. 100.00.
- Choose whether you wish to donate towards the Worldwide Work or towards Kingdom Hall Construction Worldwide.
- Enter your Income Tax PAN number if available.
- Click on the “Pay Through Your Bank Account” button.
Please note that we presently only support donations made over Internet Banking.
- You will be directed to a secure page with a list of banks. Choose the bank account from which you would like to make the donation. Please note that you will be required to have Internet Banking facilities to proceed with the transaction.
- Once you choose your bank and confirm, you will be directed to a secure webpage that will guide you through the process of making your online donation.
- On successful submission of your donation, you will receive a receipt for the transaction via e-mail..